Small business isn't just the backbone of our community, it's the heart and brain of it as well. The resources available to members of the Chamber, and services provided by Chamber members to the business community are just part of fulfilling our mission.
As a General Business or Non-Profit Organization member you’ll enjoy the following valuable benefits:
- Listings in the Cashiers Area Visitor Guide & Membership Directory (30,000 copies) and other print publications plus numerous online editions through regional partnerships.
- Dynamic CashiersAreaChamber.com and DestinationCashiers.com website directory listings in multiple categories with customizable options.
- Distribution of your marketing materials through our high-profile office to more than 25,000 potential customers annually.
- Members-only advertising opportunities in print and electronic media.
- Timely commerce and community communications such as monthly newsletter and calendar alerts.
- Referrals via the Chamber website and office plus inclusion in related sites with hotlinks to your business.
- Exclusive invitations to Chamber events and networking activities.
- Sponsorship opportunities to showcase your business to potential customers and community leaders.
As an Associate Member (Individuals/Families), you will be invited to all Chamber activities and will receive exclusive Chamber communications, area promotions and community updates. It’s a great way to meet new friends and support responsible community development efforts while preserving the quality of life we all enjoy in the Cashiers Area.
Ready to Join?
The Cashiers Area Chamber of Commerce offers you two ways to become a Member.
- Online: Fill out an electronic form and pay with your Credit Card via PayPal, or
- Offline: Print and complete a Membership Application and return it by mail along with your check.
Choose the Member Category that best suits you and your preferred application method from the options below: