Christmas Parade Lineup Details
WHEN | Saturday, December 14, 2019. Lineup starts at 11:00 a.m. The parade starts at noon (Rain date: Sunday, December 15 - with lineup at noon, and parade start at 1:00 p.m.)
WHERE | South end of Cashiers School Road by United Methodist Church
LINEUP NUMBER | will be finalized the week of the parade and sent via email to participants.
PARADE ROUTE | The one-mile parade route starts on Highway 107 South and heads North towards the Cashiers Crossroads where participants are announced to the crowd. The parade then turns left on US Hwy 64 heading West and ends at the intersection of Frank Allen Road at the Cashiers Community Center
COMMUNITY LUNCHEON | Hosted by Cashiers Cares will take place at the Cashiers Community Center following the Parade
LIVE BROADCAST | Live.HighSouthAdventures.com
- Mandatory Check-In with Parade Volunteers All parade participants will be directed to enter Cashiers School Road from 107 South next to the Methodist Church. Arrive no later than 11:00 a.m. and please do not line up on the road until you have been checked in with parade staff.
- Cashiers school road will be one-way and will remain one-way until the Parade ends. The entrance will be on the South end next to the Methodist Church. For safety and convenience, no entry will be permitted at the North side of Cashiers School Road by Cornucopia.
- Limited Parking for Walking Parade Participants is available in the parking lot behind the Methodist Church after check-in with parade volunteers. Carpooling is HIGHLY recommended.
- S’More Kids Klothes parking lot is reserved for Rosman High School Tiger Marching Band
- Cornucopia Restaurant parking lot is reserved for all entries including animals* and serves as the designated lineup and staging area for all official animal entries*Immediate removal of any animal waste from ALL areas is MANDATORY! Thank you!
- Please do not change your lineup location with other parade participants. Lineup is determined by entry length & variety, animal allergies, noise levels and other influences-- and is coordinated for live public broadcast at the Crossroads.
- Theme or Holiday Adornment is required for all entries
FOR STUDENTS & PARENTS
- Cashiers school road will be one-way and will remain one-way until the Parade ends.
- Student Drop Off Traffic will be directed to enter Cashiers School Road from 107 South next to the Methodist Church and continue on Cashiers School Road to drop off their child with their participating entry. All traffic is asked to continue through and exit Cashiers School Road at Cornucopia. No parking is permitted along Cashiers School Road on parade day.
- Summit Charter School drop-off and designated lineup staging area is at the intersection of Cashiers School Road and Zeb Alley Road. All drop-off traffic must continue through and Exit the North end of Cashiers School Road at Cornucopia.
- Cashiers Valley Preschool parking lot is reserved as the Preschool’s designated lineup & staging area. All drop-off traffic must continue through and Exit the North end of Cashiers School Road at Cornucopia.